compensation: Commensurate with experience. Position is paid hourly. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Immediate Opening - Staff CPA
Established local Raleigh CPA firm with a reputation for quality service, excellence, integrity and stability has an immediate opportunity for a permanent Staff CPA. We are seeking a talented professional who is a team player, has a desire to succeed, excellent communication skills, positive attitude and dedicated to providing superior client service. Work-Life balance are not just merely words here! We offer a flexible work schedule, enjoyable and professional office environment, paid vacations, holidays, sick leave, group health insurance and retirement plan with employer match.
• BS/BA in Business and/or Accounting, Masters in Tax a plus
• CPA (or CPA candidate) with 3-4+ years of current, broad-based, local or regional public accounting experience
• Strong business & individual tax preparation skills with some experience in Multi-State returns
• Some financial statement preparation knowledge and working knowledge of GAAP
• Good working knowledge of QuickBooks (Desktop and Online) and ability to review, clean-up accounting records, and train clients on QuickBooks software
• Proven record of simultaneously managing multiple projects for various clients
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Self-starter and willingness to expand technical skills
• Experience in RIA Tax Research and Ultra Tax software a big plus
• Preparation of individual, corporation, partnership and trust tax returns
• Review of business property tax listings and payroll tax returns
• Perform tax research and summarize findings
• Accounting and general Quickbooks assistance to clients
• Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations
• Jan-Apr 45-55+ hours
• May-Dec 35-40 hours
• Summer flexible work schedule
Commensurate with experience. Position is paid hourly.
The successful candidate will be joining a firm that’s committed to your professional development and offers a fun, flexible firm culture.
If you meet these requirements, forward your resume, cover letter and salary history in a WORD or PDF document.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers