I am an experienced Videographer/Photographer/Film-maker.
I need a Volunteer Apprentice. Must have a reliable car. Must be at least 18. Prefer a student or a recent graduate.
This is not a foolish Intern position where you will be serving me coffee (I know how those work as I have done that myself for other people in the past). This is an opportunity for someone who is still in college or just recently graduated and needs a recommendation letter and get real experience not just theory. In the real world the only thing matters is your skills and experience.
How you will benefit:
(1) Learn skills from me: I can teach you some Videography/Photography skills if you help me with my non-profit/experimental projects
(2) Learn Business/Networking Skills: I will be attending events and seminars and I need you to accompany me there.
(3) Not spending anything for gas. Yes, I will pay you gas for each day you come.
What I need from you:
(1) Your name, phone number and current city.
(2) A few lines about your educational background.
(3) Why you are interested in this.
(4) Your schedule: current school or job schedule.