Selling my 2016 Devinci Troy Carbon frame only / Size M
This frame/shock is in excellent condition, I always take care of my stuff immaculately. I am the original owner. As you can tell, it has barely been ridden as this was my 2nd bike - trail riding in Raleigh, NC only. Will part the bike after sale.
For all pictures see Pinkbike.com/BuySell at:
(May consider complete bike sell)
Carbon DMC-G frame (carbon seatstay / aluminum chainstay)
ROCK SHOX Monarch RT3 Debonair 7.875 X 2.0
Rear axle and Headset
Any questions, let me know. Thanks
Devinci Troy Frame Features
- 140 mm of travel
- Devinci 5th generation of Split Pivot frame
- DMC-G Devinci monocoque carbon. Lighter, stiffer, more responsive. Featuring EPS molding with T700 carbon fiber.
- Lower stand-over height
- Ultra-short chainstays
- Split Pivot Suspension system. Separates acceleration forces from braking forces for synchronized feel.
- AXIS & FRG Adjustable: oblong chip in the rear suspension linkage resulting in an adjustable HI / LO geometry. The HI geometry gives the troy a steeper head tube angle of 67.4 degrees and a higher bottom bracket height of 13.5 inches. The LO geometry slackens the head tube angle to 67 degrees and lowers the bottom bracket height to 13.3 inches.
- Boost 148 standard
- Internal cable routing
- Asymmetrical construction
- Head Tube Tapered, 1.125" top, 1.5" bottom
- ENDURO BEARINGS
- Seatpost size: 31.6MM
- SRAM BB92
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers