compensation: Base on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Service Manager wanted for managing our residential home repair services covering the triangle (Raleigh, durham, CH).
The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in home service industry, excellent customer service skills, self-motivated and energetic, knowledgeable and zealous about making customers happy and satisfy, home construction, warranty repairs, procedures and committed to the overall success of the operation,
- Responsible for the daily operation of our services (scheduling, staffing, customers follow thru, quality assurance, assets)
- skillfully diagnosing the real issue and correctly assign the personnel and tools to the job.
- Punctual execution of work orders and delivery.
- Enforce policy/procedures.
- Ensure invoices are paid timely and accurate.
- Complying with local/State/Federal trade.
- Responsible for posting rent, meeting pre-determined occupancy and NOI goals.
- Assist with annual preparation/review of budgeting process.
- Work with business development to ensure fluid transition into operation.
- Communicating effectively, daily with stake holders (owner, biz dev, account management, accounting).
- Monitor employee training to ensure portfolio is on track with expectations.
- Additional items as assigned by management.
Great environment and competitive pay ! Interested applicants email resume and cover letter.
Please reference " Service Manager" in the subject of your email.
-Prior service management experience -- minimum of 3 years
-Drug and background tests
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers