compensation: TBD based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
As a Purchasing Manager you will be responsible for sourcing construction supplies and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers. As a Purchasing Manager you must maintain accurate records in QuickBooks for timely and complete reporting requirements.
• Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
• Clear communication skills to ensure proper documentation
• Forecast price and upcoming job requirements to identify needs and promote positive purchasing
• Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
• Determine timing of deliveries
• Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand and cash flow for positive purchasing
• Proven working experience as purchasing manager, agent or officer
• Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
• Interest in construction with a business sense
• A knack for negotiation and networking
• Soild ability for maintaining correct inventory totals for warehouse/vans per quarter
• Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figures
• Solid judgement along with decision making skills
• QuickBooks Advanced Inventory or similar programs a must!!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers