compensation: $20,000 - $25,000 annual based on experience with 90-day review employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a rapidly expanding sign company and are looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work alongside our project managers. Here is what we would like to see in the ideal candidate:
- Highly organized to keep track of 50+ jobs at one time.
- Solid computer skills - specifically: Excel, Word, & Outlook.
- Comfortable on the phone with solid communication skills. We need someone who can call various Cities/Counties/etc, get answers on Jurisdictional Regulations, and communicate that information accurately over to our designers.
- Ability to do basic research on the internet
- Amazing at scheduling installations, surveys, etc. and following up with various vendors to make sure everything gets done in time.
- Great at rolling with the punches and troubleshooting any issues that arise with various jobs.
Any previous jobs or knowledge of the sign industry is a big plus, but training will be provided for the right candidate. We understand that you may not know exactly how our shop functions when you walk through the door, but what we are looking for is a person who has the right personality with a great attitude, an eye for design, and a willingness to learn. With the right candidate, there is always the ability to grow within our company, as many of our assistants have gone on to become Project Managers.
Please respond via email with your resume, portfolio, and any other pertinent materials.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers