compensation: Competitive Pay, Retirement Plan and Health Insurance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Aluminum Company of North Carolina is in search of a motivated, driven self-starter to join our Management team. Founded in 1961, The Aluminum Company of North Carolina is a family-owned company providing high end home-improvement services, products and solutions throughout the Triangle area of NC. As a part of our team, the Warehouse Manager will have an opportunity to their professional experience in a challenging, rewarding environment.
The Warehouse Manager will manage all warehouse functions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Checking, verification of quality and inventory of all special order and stock deliveries, pulling and staging of all upcoming projects for the next day of work and for future projects, managing warehouse staff to ensure daily warehouse duties are fully attended to, organizing, restructuring warehouse layout as volume dictates and management of all warehouse activities to ensure productivity and profitability.
Visit: www.aluminumcompany.com to learn more about The Aluminum Company of North Carolina and the products and services we offer.
• Previous, verifiable experience in the field of warehouse management. A minimum of 2 years' experience is required.
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to positively interact with employees, vendors and crews.
• Inventory experience with a specific focus in a large, diverse inventory a plus.
• Ability to work with upper management to suggest and implement changes to increase efficiency in our warehouse.
• Valid North Carolina Driver's License.
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
• Retirement Plan and Health insurance upon completion of probationary period.
• Excellent work environment with opportunity to grow
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers