compensation: $20.00 to $35.00 per hour, depending on qualifications and experience of each candidate employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
LGS is currently hiring people to help with the Hurricane Florence Recovery .
Specifically we are looking for bright minds who have the following: (1) a background in Accounting, Finance or related field; (2) experience working on a program or project; and (3) experience with disaster recovery projects or FEMA-funded projects.
The two main positions needed are: Invoice Reviewer or Project Billing Specialist.
Invoice Reviewer: This position will join a team of analysts to review subcontractor and vendor invoices for completeness, compliance with contract and program guidelines, and cost and financial accuracy. In addition, any other duties assigned or required.
• Review subcontractor and vendor invoices
• Check invoices for compliance with scope of work, contractual obligations and program guidelines
• Check billed charges for financial accuracy and compliance with payment terms
• Identify billing issues and summarize findings in a report to the Invoice Review Manager
• Assess the Invoice Review Program for opportunities to streamline or improve operations
• Learn all aspects of the overall program
• Strong Excel and Microsoft products skills
• Bachelor's degree
• 2-7 years of experience
• Experience preparing or reviewing invoices
Project Billing Specialist: The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following: (1) working on the preparation of monthly billings and processes associated with them; (2) providing Ad hoc project financial analysis as required; (3) assisting project managers with questions about Oracle and AECOM's billing & collection tool (ABC); and, (4) other Working Capital duties as assigned.
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Possess advanced Microsoft Excel skill
• Have a flexible, client-service oriented attitude
• Willing and able to learn new software
• Have excellent oral communication skills
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Experience with Oracle based applications
• Ability to interact with several internal client groups in a professional manner
• Be able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Experience with disaster recovery projects or FEMA-funded projects
Compensation: $20.00 to $35.00 per hour, depending on qualification and experience of each applicant.*
*PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE RESPONDING. Please do not directly REPLY to this ad on CL, INSTEAD, FOLLOW the INTERNET ADDRESS towards the BOTTOM of this posting. It makes it easier for us to contact you so that we can do so in a more timely manner.
If you are interested in working with us, please follow the address below to register your availability.
If it will not click, simply highlight it and drop it into your browser and complete the registration form. The address allows you to enter your contact information in a usable form so that we have all the contact information we need to reach you. We cannot respond to emails from this site, therefore responses by emails are lost.
After you register, one of our recruiters will contact you either by PHONE or EMAIL. We may use an TEXT messaging system to broadcast new or updated information. We have offices in several states across the country so please answer ALL OUT OF TOWN PHONE NUMBERS that call you.
*Taxes, FICA, & MED, are required to be taken out per law. Anything over 40 hours is overtime.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers