Greenscape, Inc. is about more than pretty lawns. We're a forward-thinking landscape design/build company that has 35 years of experience in the business but is also striving to bring a fresh perspective to the green industry, focused on health, wellness, social connection and the environment. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), STD, LTD, life insurance (company paid), and more.
Greenscape Inc. is seeking an energetic, goal-oriented leader to fulfill the role of Client Relations Manager in Holly Springs NC. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, outgoing, and a great communicator with strong time management skills and an eye for innovation and process improvement.
* Responsible for ensuring delivery of quality services and customer satisfaction
* Familiar with all aspects of commercial landscape installation and maintenance to include: design, construction, sales, customer service, estimating, etc.
* Oversees all the interaction with the customer and keeps them informed as to all aspects of the process.
* Makes contact with the client, prepares and presents the bid documents, completes the sale, interfaces with company production and accounting personnel, and interfaces with subcontractors and vendors as required throughout the installation process.
* Responsible to conduct monthly walk-throughs, resolve any issues discovered therein and follow through to ensure that all issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the client.
* Current and valid driver's license
* Degree in Landscape/Horticulture or related business field preferred
* Basic understanding of budgets, forecasting, and financial reporting
* Knowledge of trees, landscape plants, annuals, perennials, and horticultural practices
* Experience working in commercial landscape
* Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* Drug screen, criminal background check and MVR required
This is a full time position with career advancement opportunity, superior base salary and benefit package.
Greenscape Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skill, efforts or working conditions associated with a job.