compensation: Depending on Exp. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Tired of fighting traffic, shoveling snow or just looking for a slower lifestyle we have a position for you. Close to big cities but still feels country.
Searching for a talented Steel Fabrication Shop Operations and Production Manager.
We are a long established, reputable, and fast paced Fabrication Facility looking for an Operations Manager to lead our future growth, that's looking for a long term career move.
We are seeking a Manager who anticipates our production needs while being responsible for directing plant activities including but not limited to; scheduling, production, quality control, facility maintenance and shipping.
We offer a competitive salary, health insurance benefits and generous bonus program. We need someone committed to professional development and growing our business.
Duties and Objectives (not all inclusive)
• Industry software including SDS-2 and FabSuite
• Budget planning and forecasting
• CNC and welding equipment knowledge
• Blue print reading
• Continuous Improvement methods
• Shop floor layout and equipment utilization
• ASIC/AWS/OSHA Standards and codes
• Quality Standards and Process Controls
• Lead, coach and mentor diverse workforce.
Education and Experienced
• Prefer applicant have 5 to 7 years of experience managing an AISC Structural Steel Fabrication Shop.
• A degree in business, engineering or construction management can account for some experience.
Please email resume and call Kenny Davenport.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers