compensation: Competitive Salary, Commissions and benefit package including medical/dental/life insurance and 401K plan. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Assist the parts manager in striving to return a satisfactory profit on dealer capital invested in parts inventory while insuring a consistently high level of employee productivity. Accomplish objectives through the use of proper inventory control, LPA reporting and functions, staff utilization, pricing, merchandising, advertising and adherence to facility safety practices. The Assistant Parts Manager will oversee the daily activities of the parts counter and the parts department employees.
- High School Diploma/College Degree Preferred
- Minimum two years experience as a parts counterman and/or equivalent experience in a service related industry
- Possess strong managerial and organizational skills
- Excellent Communication skills both oral and written
- Must be committed to 100% customer satisfaction
- Must have enthusiasm for training and motivating direct reports and being involved in their career development
- Must be able to manage customer expectations, lead direct reports & be flexible with both while meeting objectives.
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with all Microsoft Office products and software. Efficient in use of Microsoft Outlook
Please apply at transourcetrucks.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers