compensation: Based on skills, credentials and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a positive, out-going bilingual Spanish professional who demonstrates their LOVE for working with people through their high quality performance. You must understand how important impeccable service is while fulfilling team tasks, both on the phone and in person, with children and adults.
- Our eco-dentistry pediatric specialty practice works as a team and needs another like-minded, organized,
pro-active "can do!" person who *SHINES*!
- Positivity, learning, growing while working hard with accuracy and dependability, being a part of the
community are important values.
- Room for growth and advancement. We train!
- If you are a skilled verbal and written communicator who believes that all children deserve excellent dental
care, we would love to hear from you!
We are open Monday through Friday with one evening a week and usually one Saturday a month. Scheduling depends on practice and patient needs. Learn more about us, including hours of operation at www.claytonkidsdentist.com. Follow link to our fb page.
- Do you build rapport with customers, seek to exceed their expectations and deliver?
- Are you graceful and positive under pressure?
- Professional level verbal and written English and Spanish needed. Must be willing to be credentialed as an
interpreter if you are not.
- College-level course work a plus.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation needed.
- Bilingual Spanish customer service experience necessary with medical or dental experience preferred but....
- .... if you have excelled in customer service in another industry and this position calls to you - apply!
Full time, part time options with flexible scheduling. We travel for continuing education. Background checks conducted. Please respond with your resume and a cover letter detailing what you are looking for in your new position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers