compensation: Commensurate with skills and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Attention all highly motivated and driven individuals looking to begin a successful career: We want YOU for our Customer Care team.
Warning...this message may not be suitable for all audiences. If you don't posses a strong work ethic, you aren't competitive, or if you aren't interested in developing your skills and advancing your career with a nationally recognized growing organization, we encourage you to stop reading now.
This message is only intended for the following:
• Someone with no fear and thick skin--well maybe fear of some things (like spiders), but someone who speaks with confidence and can dish the details, whether good and bad.
• Someone with the desire and ability to maintain good relationships with people and businesses across the country.
• Someone with a winning personality and the ability to build rapport with strangers in an effort to provide a service they need and want for less (even if they don't know it yet)...no, really there is a reason we are #1 in the industry.
• Someone who can advocate for our customers and recognize what's best for them.
• Someone with initiative that can recognize what needs to be done and doesn't have to given a to-do list--basically someone who is responsible, detail-oriented and doesn't have to be micro-managed (because nobody has time for that).
• Someone who can use the resources that are available to investigate and learn about account history, which can be boring...we know, but we'll let you listen to your own music as long as you don't sing too loud.
• Someone who can solve problems - not just math, but yes. That, too.
• Someone with strong computer skills--not computer programmer level, but we need you to be able to navigate a database (preferably Salesforce.com) and demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Someone with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to construct a professional email, without the use of emojis.
• Someone who wants to be part of a winning team and despises failure.
COMPANY BACKGROUND: Here's where we tell you that you can work for an outstanding company with a proven track record of success, blah, blah, blah...wait. We are an outstanding company and we do have a proven track record of success. We're Allbridge, and we are the leading provider of television, network and voice solutions to commercial properties nationwide.
Here's what we can provide for you:
• Casual work environment
• Unbelievable medical and dental benefits
• Quarterly company parties
• Company-paid gym membership options
• Free lunch once a week (yes, there actually is such a thing as a free lunch)
• Funtastic Friday's
• Friendly and accepting co-workers
• An employment opportunity where you are given a strong foundation and training with high potential for growth and advancement
We're a medium-sized company that operates like a large family. If you're willing to learn, contribute and grow with us, we'd like to hear from you.
Please visit our website at www.BulkTV.com and click the "About Us" tab at the top of the page - Click "Jobs" and select "Customer Care Representative"
Please submit resume to email@example.com - Please indicate "Customer Care Representative" in Subject line
No phone calls or walk-ins please
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers