Learn while you earn as an intern at Yardi Systems in Raleigh, NC!
QR Code Link to This Post
The Client Service Department's internship program provides students with an introduction to real-world business practices through challenging tasks and fun activities.
Interns will be responsible for learning and executing the following:
• Test and reproduce program/database issues - understand, identify, reproduce client reported issues and propose resolution
• Create and maintain issues logs - enter and update client issues logs and cases through resolution
• Report Writing - edit and/or create SQL, Crystal, and SSRS reports
• Financial Tie Outs - understand and identify client reported issues and propose resolution
• Quality Assurance - participate in ad hoc testing sessions to identify and report program bugs
• Training - provide program application training to clients
• Documentation - document client issues, resolution steps, processes, and training materials
Requirements for this internship are as follows:
• Junior or Senior level status
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• Current major in Business, Economics with an Accounting focus, Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science
• Ability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
• Client-centered commitment and focus
• Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Collegial, team-oriented disposition with the desire and ability to establish cooperative working relationships with employees at all levels within Yardi, outside of Yardi, and with clients
• Ability to learn new concepts and Yardi programs
• Ability to focus and deliver on tasks and goals without distraction
• Ability to communicate effectively, cooperatively and persuasively (written and verbal communication)
• Ability to treat all employees and clients with respect and dignity
PLEASE APPLY TO: http://www.yardi.com/about-us/career-opportunities/?jobRequested=10135
Yardi Systems is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the multi-billion dollar global commercial real estate industry. We employ talented, motivated and innovative people that are focused on delivering superior solutions to our clients and are passionate about working with other highly skilled professionals in team environments.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest Microsoft technologies and develop your career, then Yardi Systems is the place for you. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun.