Are you a looking for a new employment opportunity, in a fast paced environment, where opportunities for growth and team building reside? Then look no further!
QR Code Link to This Post
Phyle Inventory Control Specialists (PICS) is now interviewing candidates for the positions of Auditor and Team Leader!
PICS is a nationwide inventory service provider. We have partnered with major retailers to provide accurate counts and supportive variance reporting. PICS specializes in grocery retail and pharmacy inventory are now expanding into department and specialty retail inventories. We offer paid training, paid travel for inventories outside the immediate area, company uniforms, steady hours and opportunity for advancement.
Please carefully read the following position descriptions and requirements for our current opportunities.
Inventory Auditor - This is a permanent part-time position. Entry level pay starts at $11.00/hour. PICS offers a pay differential for inventory service experienced auditors. Our Auditors work in teams and accurately count products using our patented technology. Qualified candidates must:
• Be available early mornings to mid-afternoon a minimum of 4 days per week (shifts generally begin between 5:00 AM and 7:00 AM)
• Have access to reliable means of transportation
• Have access to reliable means of communication (i.e. phone, email, text)
• Have strong work ethic and hustle
• Work standing, kneeling and on step ladders for prolonged periods of time
• Be able to work independently
• Be customer service minded
• Be willing to travel
• Be at least 18 years of age
Team Leader - This is a permanent part-time position. Entry level pay starts at $12.00/hour. PICS offers a pay differential for inventory service experienced Team Leaders. Qualified candidates must:
• Be able to fulfill the needs of the Inventory Auditor position
• Be capable of managing/overseeing small 3-5 person inventories
• Be able to interact with our customers at a professional level
• Have good communication skills
• Have good retention and comprehension skills
• Multi-task at a high level
• Manage challenging or stressful situations well
PICS has several immediate opportunities available so apply today. Simply go to www.picsinv.com/careers/auditors/ and submit your application. Feel free to navigate our website and become more familiar with our company. Once we receive you submission online, we will contact you and schedule and appointment for interview.
Start your new exciting career today at PICS!
PICS is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is the policy of PICS to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. PICS prohibits discrimination of employment based on religion, race, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, height, weight, or handicap.