compensation: Hourly + Comission and Bonuses! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Team-Powersports Raleigh is an ever expanding family business, that has been in the area for over 20 years. We are O.E.M dealers for Suzuki, Kawasaki, Kymco and Zero (atvs, motorcycles, scooters). We have one of the largest parts, riding gear, and accessories departments in the state and we are looking for new employees to take it to the next level.
**(If you have Motorcycle, ATV or scooter knowledge or experience please share this info when sending resume)**
We are looking for a successful salesperson is an individual who is motivated from within. This is an individual who understands that we are a business of convenience. The customer buys from this dealership because it is easy -- not because he has to. The successful salesman will be willing to do what is takes to put the best face of the dealership forward. Coming in early enough to make sure the department is cleaned and orderly, or staying late to take care of a customer should not be a problem.
The following is a list of more specific duties and expectations:
- A good salesperson will be punctual without excessive absences.
- It is expected that the salesperson will follow the highest standard of ethics in dealing with both the customer and the company.
- Salesmen will make sure the showroom area is clean, free of clutter, and all displays are neat and fully stocked.
- The phone must be answered by the fourth ring, and parts customers must not be left on hold for extended periods of time.
- All sales are to be properly rung up and accounted for.
- Salesmen will learn and use sales fundamentals
- Parts employees are to insure that the stockroom is kept neat and orderly at all times.
- Salespeople will assist the receiver in putting away stock whenever customer traffic permits.
- Successful salesmen will seek every reasonable opportunity to make the most of each selling opportunity.
- Issue parts to service department employees with the same professionalism as our over the counter customers.
- May be required to perform other duties as needed by the Parts Manager or General Manager.
We are open Tue-Fri 9:30-6:00 and Sat 9-5. Everyone has Sunday & Monday off. Team-Powersports offers, health benefits, 401k, and more. Position starts with training pay and with a transition to.
Please reply to ad with resume attached for consideration again if you have Motorcycle, ATV, UTV, or Scooter knowledge or experience please share this info when sending resume.
Please no calls about this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers