compensation: Salary based on experience. employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
As an A&E Drafter/Detailer you will thrive in a fast paced environment, working with unique clients, products, and solutions in the Telecommunications Industry. As part of our growing team you demonstrate natural interpersonal skills, the drive to motivate and lead project teams, as well as incredibly strong communication, problem solving and stakeholder relationship building skills.
• Collect field data and sketches, and convert it into technical drawings for Construction and permitting.
• Ability to work with teams, and also independently
• Willing to put in extra hours when needed, but also enjoy the shorter hours when available.
• Willing and able to travel and perform outdoor site walks.
• Self-motivated, driven, reliable.
• Speed, accuracy and being detail oriented are essential attributes.
• Articulate and identify missing information so Project Manager can effectively communicate this to the Client.
• Participate in Quality Control during the process of new vendor on-boarding, as well as continual support of the Quality Control team.
• Assess vendor capabilities and provide grading for vendors based on QC and analysis so that we may make better decisions as a business on what vendors to use for what projects and where we need to fill in expertise gaps.
• Actively participate in scope meetings/calls with clients in order to have a full grasp of project scope.
• Develop and compile process documents and checklists for use by operations teams and QC personnel by service type, by client for one or all of: field, engineering, detailing services. Manage and roll out any client-driven changes in the documents.
• 3+ years (minimum) of direct work with AutoCAD software to accurately reflect existing field conditions based on field site notes/sketches, and assemble drawings depicting upgrades to existing telecommunication facilities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) skills. Exposure to Adobe DC Pro an asset
• Full time role only
• Be able to work remotely and be self motivated.
Please send resume to gmail.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers