Are you interested in a new opportunity where you can work independently, make a difference in your community, and delight hundreds of customers every day? Apply to be a Delivery Driver or Delivery Helper for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner (DSP) today. DSPs provide contracted delivery services to Amazon and are hiring Drivers and Helpers to meet growing customer demand. DSPs offer competitive compensation, benefits, a great company culture, and opportunities for growth. No delivery experience required - apply today to schedule your in-person or virtual interview. DSPs are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility requirements.
What You’ll Do:
As a Delivery Driver or Delivery Helper, you will be a delivery hero in the neighborhoods you serve - delivering smiles to customers every day in the form of critical supplies, household goods, toys and so much more. Delivery Drivers will drive an Amazon-branded, DOT-regulated vehicle, delivering packages to customers. Delivery Helpers ride alongside the driver and assist with the delivery of heavy and bulky items (more than 70 lbs.). You can expect to work 4-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day.
Why You’ll Love Working For a DSP:
- Earn more: competitive compensation
- Compelling Benefits: paid time off and health insurance for all full time employees
- Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
- Stay active: you’ll be on the move during your shift as you deliver packages from the delivery vehicle to the customer’s doorstep
- Professional growth: many DSPs offer career growth opportunities such as moving into Lead Driver, Dispatcher, or Operations Manager roles, DOT certification, and professional development and training
- Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture
- Equal opportunity employer: DSP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
What You’ll Need:
- Must be at least 21 years old for driver and must be 18 years old for helper
- Must have a valid driver's license within the state of employment
- Must be able to move boxes which may weigh more than 70 lbs. (team lift), with or without reasonable accommodation
Health and safety are always a top priority for Amazon and the Delivery Service Partners Amazon contracts with. In partnership with one another, Amazon and the DSPs continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions to keep everyone healthy.
*Limited-time opportunity. Bonuses are only applicable for candidates hired by participating Delivery Service Partners in specific job types and locations. Newly hired Delivery Associates who run their first routes between May 30th and June 26th, and complete at least one route each week between June 27th and August 14th in select stations are eligible.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers