I have a pretty large amount of Christmas decorations, and I need to reclaim some space . . . My mother collected them over the years, and we just do not have the ability to put so many nice things to use in our decorations any more.
It's all pretty affordable, however some of the items are very nice so I wanted to list them first:
- Carved wood Santa's, like those made by Anthony Costanza, Silvestri, or Captured Carvings . . . these are $25 to $40 each. Roughly half price from what I see right now in completed auctions on eBay.
- Super high-end glass or crystal ornaments - Some of these are individually boxed in the pictures($6), and a few from the from the pictured red ornament carriers might go as high as $5
- A very nice hand-carved wood nativity set, $35. There is actually another set of decorations that she used around it for $15 more.
For the rest, come & see, then make an offer . . . I have all sorts of:
- Wreaths and decorations like ribbons & bows to put with them
- Stand-up figures
- Two shrouds to put under your tree
- Christmas lights & electric candles
- Regular candles
- Very large amount of tree ornaments
- Items for gift wrapping
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers