compensation: To be determined based on experience and qualifications. employment type: contract telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Collaborate with all departments to plan, manage, and execute the creation of visual marketing material consistent with the company's brand; compose articulate, engaging copy for all marketing documents.
- Compose engaging and informative copy for marketing suite and social media channels.
- Create engaging and informative video content for the website and marketing documents.
- Photograph new products and installations as needed for marketing documents.
- Develop content strategy aligned with the company's short-term and long-term marketing goals.
- Manage digital content hubs and all supporting social media channels including the website and newsletter distribution to ensure regular and inspiring content throughout the year.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience's attention.
- Travel occasionally when necessary.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Proven experience with videography - experience video editing a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of iPhone camera capabilities and working knowledge of iOS system.
- Creative writing skills; highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing a plus
- Creative drive with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Must understand the basic best practices of primary social media channels.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines independently
- Ability to collaborate with various departments to meet timely deadlines
- Must be detail-oriented
Please reply with your resume and a portfolio or examples of work
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers