Us: We're a fast growing, fast paced group that creates, curates and installs art for hospitality and healthcare around the world. We eat, drink, and breathe collaboration - it's the cornerstone of everything we do.
We're hiring a full-time associate for our Purchasing Department.
You: Organized with impeccable attention to detail and able to manage many projects at one time. You also have strong communication skills and enjoy talking to folks on the phone. Comfortable with numbers and data, you're proficient with Excel and pick up new systems and software quickly, and you thrive on creative problem solving and juggling many moving parts to achieve success. Four-year degree is preferred, but everyone is different! Design, engineering, and/or accounting background is a plus!
Examples of duties and responsibilities include:
- Working with database software to process requests for pricing
- Contacting and managing vendors
- Working with the Purchasing Manager to develop and apply costing based on materials used
- Using critical thinking and spatial reasoning to eliminate potential product flaws
- Using database software to manage the production process for our hospitality and healthcare orders
- Coordinating with our internal team and our external vendors to ensure all steps happen on time and correctly, and that we stay on schedule
- Ensuring we control spend on projects to remain profitable
- Handling urgent and rush orders
- Resolving production and shipment issues as they arise
This is a full time position, Monday - Friday 9AM - 5:30PM.
Please email your cover letter and resume to Chryssha Guidry email@example.com
No phone calls or stop-ins.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers