compensation: Start at $13 per hour - Annual raises depending on performance- perks- benefits coming soon. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Fillaree is a Durham based start-up company that has been making and providing refillable small-batch liquid soap at our refill stations, businesses, and online for almost 4 years. We have been growing rapidly and steadily and are so excited to bring on a new team member to head up production of our soaps & other liquid products. The position is great for someone who has experience in kitchens, manufacturing, and would be perfect for someone who has experience brewing beer as the two processes share quite a few properties. We know if we find the right person who sees the value in coming in on the ground floor, putting in some sweat equity they will be glad they did, looking for someone who sees the value in and shares the vision of Fillaree.
We are able to commit to 20 hours a week with room for more in the near future.
We start wages at $13 an hour, with the possibility for other compensation in the first year. We are a wonderful company to work for. A positive fun, energetic, hardworking company with perks.
· Take ownership of all soap making operations, including production, packaging, sanitation, and record keeping.
· Develop and adhere to the production schedule to drive efficiency, maintain consistent availability & quality
· Develop and maintain quality control procedures
· Marry talent, creativity, and a keen eye toward solid business practices in the development of new products
· Carefully monitor and maintain records of inventory for raw materials and replenish as needed and within budget
· Drive and manage growth into larger production volumes, additional packaging and distribution, and brand-building endeavors (collaborations, competitions, etc.)
· Work closely with the business owner to foster a culture of positive teamwork, strong work ethic, and an unwavering focus on the core purpose and principles of the business.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· At least 2 years of commercial kitchen/brewing/manufacturing experience
· Knowledge of science and mechanical operations; soap making & water chemistry knowledge preferred
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Self-starter who leads by example and fosters a positive, team-oriented environment
· Knowledge of safety procedures, including machinery, chemicals, and other potential hazards
· Ability to lift and move heavy objects at least 50 lbs
A plus if has interest in Zero Waste business practices/lifestyle
A plus if is bilingual
The schedule starts at 2-3 days per week, Monday-Saturday (Flexible)
We looking for someone who is up for a challenge, a self-starter, and has ideas and can implement them. Think you might be a good fit, go to Fillaree.com check us out on FB & Instagram.
Please respond with cover letter, why you want to work with us, and resume. Look forward to hearing from you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers