compensation: $16 hour, 410K & Medical benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
About our Company:
• We provide technical textiles and are recognized as a leader in Hi-Tech engineered fabrics targeted to the industrial, medical, abrasive, automotive and various others, servicing approximately 25 different markets.
• As a national sales and manufacturing firm. We have assembled one of the largest groups of premier suppliers, worldwide of which 50% of the suppliers are I.S.O. 9002 & or QS. 16949 certified.
• We provide our customers with all three primary textiles sciences. "Circular Knits, Warp Knits and Woven Fabrics."
• Our product knowledge, along with strategically located mills worldwide provides a unique service to our clients.
We have imported textiles and distributed fabrics for over 20 years successfully.
• In conjunction with our strategic international suppliers we provide services which include; warehousing, inspection and testing, so our customers have the benefit of "just in time deliveries" of "quality products and competitive prices". We maintain the necessary inventory levels based on our customers needs.
CURRENT OPEN POSITION - Production Planner/bookkeeper:
*This job requires verbal and written detailed communication with customers and our overseas operations.
*This person must be detailed orientated, have good understanding in accounting function and at least 3 years' experience. Must be computer savvy in Microsoft office products, a team player and have a willingness to "do what it takes" to get the job done accurately, timely and efficiently.
* Cie-Trade operating system experience is a plus, but not mandatory, we will train the right candidate.
* Hr. Rate $16.00
1. Accounting functions
a. Reconciliation and adjustments on Account Payables.
b. Detailed invoicing in operating System "Cie-Trade".
c. Receive shipping docs from China. Check for accuracy and enter inventory into Cie-Trade.
d. Must be very strong in Excel and use of pivot tables.
2. Supervise inventory accuracy and report to production and warehouse any discrepancies.
a. Some travel may be required for warehouse inventories or other issues.
3. Production department supervision of any shortages or re-order points.
a. Contact via email and phone with China international office on orders, shipment information, and delays
b. Updating weekly information for "Short Reports" and "Live Reports".
c. Communicate with logistics company about delivery of shipments or pick up information
4. Customer Service support.
a. Communicate with customers about order readiness or waiting on approvals
b. Create and send Order Confirmations for customer orders.
c. Receive Purchase orders from the customers. Inform production about new orders, inventory levels for customer orders and check for delivery dates.
d. Prepare Sales Report and Customer's Open Orders Report.
e. Provide information on any customer issues to the team in weekly production meeting.
5. Other responsibilities may follow as you grow with the company.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers