compensation: $32,000.00 to $42,000.00 STARTING SALARY based on experience, Paid Vacation, Holidays employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a fast paced and growing mechanical job shop seeking a qualified candidate to assist with our CAD requirements, Mechanical drawings, programming of our Water Jet Cutting machines, estimating and other engineering requirements.
This candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in Mechanical Design and CAD, a good understanding of mechanical design, be experienced in the use of AutoCad or Similar software, the ability to read and understand blueprints, a good understanding of shop mathematics and be able to utilize proper measuring equipment such as a tape measure, calipers and micrometers. Programming CNC Water Jet or similar cutting equipment i.e. Plasma, Laser or Router is a bonus. We will train the right candidate. We are a drug free workplace.
Basic Job duties:
- Use AutoCad 2019 and Autocad Fusion 360 or similar Software to do layouts of components and assemblies.
- Read and understand Blue Prints and mechanical drawings
- Assist with specifying and ordering of materials and components
- Estimate and bid machined and fabricated components and assemblies (we will train the right candidate)
- Program components using Master Cam or Similar software (we will train the right candidate)
* Current NC Drivers License and personal transportation
* Must be a motivated self starter
* The ability to identify materials and their differences, i.e. Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum
* Must be a good communicator with the ability to understand and carry-out work orders as given
* 5 years minimum Cad and Computer experience working with windows based software
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the opportunity, send us your resume with a cover letter outlining your experience, salary history and a list of references for our consideration.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers