QR Code Link to This Post
Assist with the repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Repair, maintain and install machines and production equipment to ensure efficient and effective production and building operations. Equipment includes: robotic machines, fusion cutting jet saw.
- Inspect completed work for proper and safe operation and ensure conformance to specifications and standards.
- Create, closeout and manage work orders in maintenance program system and complete in a timely manner
- Promptly communicate and report any downtime to management and through existing systems.
- Effectively communicate shift handovers using face-to-face discussions and written logs.
- Conduct preventive maintenance to improve continuous operation.
- Collaborate with and make recommendations to the Maintenance Manager to resolve maintenance problems
and recommend measures to improve operations and conditions of machines and equipment.
- Review technical publications and manuals to stay abreast of technical developments and conduct proper repairs
and preventative maintenance.
- Assist with inventory control for spare parts and supplies.
- Adhere to safety protocols and standards.
[blue]- Provide on-call emergency maintenance service when requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Preferred background in the stone industry
Some electrical experience in the industrial field
Minimum of 3 years of mechanical experience
Ability to work independently