compensation: Hourly position, depending upon experience. Health/Dental/Vision & other benefits available after 30 days of employment. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Description & Responsibilities:
• Stack and package stone veneer in pallets or boxes. Communicate with other warehouse associates to fill customer and installation orders. Receive inbound deliveries by unloading and confirming accuracy of items being received.
• Help Warehouse Manager meet daily shipping and receiving goals/schedules.
• Conduct a positive attitude while communicating with shipping customers or truckers.
• Willingness to be train new associates on the operation and process of warehouse duties.
• Attention to detail: read, sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
• Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
• Knowledge of postal or commercial shipping methods and procedures.
• Ability to bend, stoop or lift objects weighing up to 100 pounds; stand and walk continuously throughout an 8-hour shift.
• Must be comfortable working in dusty or dirty conditions; handle and store hazardous materials.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
3+ years warehouse experience
Forklift experience and certification
***Respond with resume here OR APPLY IN PERSON: 409 Northbrook Drive, Youngsville NC
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers