CTG is looking for a Vendor Support Representative for a Finance/Accounting department at our premier client in Chapel Hill, NC. Work hours are Monday – Friday 8 am-5 pm with some flexibility.
QR Code Link to This Post
• The main daily task is to review and approve/deny vendor requests that come through the Campus Supplier queue.
• Approving vendors requires making sure that addresses and banking information added are accurate, and that supporting documentation is provided.
• Requires evaluating if the classification selected is the appropriate type for that vendor.
• Responsible for catching fraudulent attempts on adding or updating information for a vendor.
• Some vendors also require analysis after set-up related to IRS 1099 MISC forms, as tax information may be necessary.
• Classification updates for vendors are also done daily by the individual in this position
• This position handles sensitive information including Tax Identification Numbers (Social Security Numbers and Employer Identification Numbers) and banking information for both individuals and businesses. Discretion and proper handling of this sensitive information is very important.
• This position also provides a great deal of customer service, both to the University’s departments and occasionally, vendors
• This position requires attention to detail and accuracy
• Other duties assigned as needed, which includes but is not limited to special projects designed to update or maintain the UNC vendor database of more than 100,000 vendors.
• The client uses PeopleSoft, an Oracle product, and experience with this software would be a plus but is not required.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.