compensation: Negotiable based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Bud Matthews Services a local home improvement and repair company is currently seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented person to fill an administration position in our Chapel Hill office.
We are experiencing tremendous growth and we're looking for the right candidate to help us maintain our exceptional reputation and client base. This is an hourly paid position with the working hours of 9am until 5:00Pm, Monday through Friday.
Position Summary: Dispatch Assistant and Administrative Assistant to Construction Dept. Manager
Position Duties / Tasks
• Answer incoming calls from customers related to service requests and or billing. To resolve their concern or complaint efficiently and effectively.
• Dispatch, schedule and close out service requests. Preparing paperwork and obtain advance repair approval when necessary.
• Ability to effectively address and resolve customer concerns and/or complaints.
• Administrative assistance to construction department manager.
• Required Characteristics
• Honesty and Integrity
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to communicate empathy
• Critical Thinking and Problem solving
• Detail oriented
• Adept learner
• Proven ability to process high volumes of work with great accuracy
We know to provide the highest level of service we must employ and retain the best of the best. We welcome you to apply and become a part of our winning team.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers