compensation: $12 Per Hour + Benefits after 3 months, Paid Holidays & Vacation employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
StarQuest International is a Performing Arts Competition. We provide positive, unique dance competitions in over 60 cities across the country! We are a team of creative leaders who work hard, laugh harder, and grow together, while we commit ourselves to delivering Broadway-quality events and unparalleled customer service for our guests!
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and creative thinker to join our Apex, North Carolina team as an Event Concierge.
When you hear the word Concierge, what do you think of? Someone who is capable, knowledgeable, and friendly! That's exactly the kind of person we need to join our already thriving team! As an Event Concierge, you are responsible for several tasks. You would need to be a jack of all trades, wearing many hats throughout the year!
During the off-season, your responsibilities would include
• Cultivating and maintaining positive relationships with our studio directors via email and phone
• Responding to all emails and phone calls from our studios promptly
• Reaching out to potential studios to invite them to attend our events
• Taking and processing payments from studios who sign up for our events
During the on-season, your responsibilities would include
• Maintaining constant communication with studios registered for our events
• Processing paid studios and filing all necessary paperwork for our traveling road staff
• Communicating with road staff to maintain a seamless event
• Working under a very deadlines driven timeline
Do you possess these qualities?
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Excellent communicator via email & phone
• Creative problem solver
• An inherent need to help others
• Exemplary organizational skills & attention to detail
• Deadlines driven self-starter
• Amazing sense of humor
If you can answer yes to all of the above, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Here are the nitty gritty details about this position:
Compensation: $12 per hour
Hours: Full Time (40 p/week)
Standard Office Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Health Benefit Opportunities after 3 months
401K Benefit Opportunities after 1 year
Paid Holidays & Vacation
1. Email your resume and references with a tailored, job specific cover letter to Event Concierge Manager, Melissa Kretiv
2. Subject Line: "Event Concierge Application - Your Name"
3. Mail to: email@example.com
If you can effectively follow the above 3 steps, you will receive a timely response.