compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Raleigh service business seeking full time Scheduling Coordinator.
- Handle incoming calls in regards to scheduling service.
- Keep schedule updated with notes pertaining to the service calls.
- Confirm appointments with clients via phone or email.
- Data entry for billing and updating account history notes.
- Must have prior call handling experience and great phone etiquette.
- Must be organized, computer literate and self motivated.
- Previous service or utility industry dispatch experience is helpful.
- Experience at responding to complex and stressful situations and resolving issues positively
- Ability to sort, prioritize, retain and analyze information
- Ability to document relevant information correctly and completely
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, use judgment and remain calm
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Candidates will be subject to a computer literacy test
Emails without resumes will not be responded to.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers