What we offer?
• Top-notch facilities/office environment
• Excellent support staff
• Job stability
• Great compensation
• Industry-leading benefits package
Who we are looking for?
• Professionally handle high volume inbound/outbound customer inquiries
• Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs
• Promote products and services effectively and comfortably
• Assist Field Personnel
• Customer Service experience is preferred
• Demonstrate passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
• Strong decision-making abilities
• Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate product and service offerings
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
• Meet all attendance and dependability requirements
• Team player
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable in navigating through multiple software systems and windows simultaneously
• Ability to show empathy when responding to customer's needs
• Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually
25-30 hours per week with the possibility of full time when a position comes open
Apply if you are interested in a great opportunity with the ELITE HVAC company of choice in the markets we serve.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers