LINGUISTIC PROJECT COORDINATOR
Neurocog Trials located in Durham, NC is a leading provider of cognitive testing services to the pharmaceutical industry. NCT Linguistics, a division of NeuroCog Trials, provides translation services, interpretation, and training worldwide. We are seeking a Project Coordinator to coordinate and oversee additional language projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Manage assigned projects from initiation to client delivery
• Establish and maintain excellent relationships with linguists
• Ensure smooth client communication on all project related matters
• Monitor and control projects' status ensuring timely delivery within established budget
• Perform quality checks at various stages of process to ensure quality and accuracy and compliance with NCTL standards
• Prepare and maintain project documentation
• Develop and update TM databases
• Perform all tasks in conjunction with ISO 17100 and EN 15038 translation standards
• Minimum Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or its equivalent
• Minimum 1 year of project management experience in the translation industry is preferable
• Proficiency with Trados Studio 2015 software is preferable
• Must be well organized, detailed-oriented with the ability to multitask
• Strong English communication skills, both written and oral. Fluency in a foreign language is highly preferred.
• Advanced computer skills (MS Office, Windows)
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements by return email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers