compensation: Competitive salary; full medical, vision and dental; 401K; housing discount; sick & vacation package employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Luxury Southpoint community is looking for a full time leasing manager to join our team. Candidates must have prior experience in a fast-paced sales position or other customer service industry.
As a leasing manager, you will be the initial ambassador between the public, the residents of the apartment community, and the community management team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Provide superior customer service to current and prospect tenants
• Screen prospective tenants for available apartments
• Monitor daily communications with prospective tenants with the ultimate goal of scheduling an apartment viewing
• Showing all residential properties to prospective tenants
• Draw up residential leases for prospective tenants and thoroughly advise the prospective tenants of all rules and regulations per the lease agreement
• Conduct themselves in a manner that corresponds with all state and federal fair housing laws
• Resolve resident issues, answer resident questions, and monitor the resolution of problems
• Lease apartments and maintain a high closing ratio
Self-starter, motivated, able to handle multiple tasks, enjoys working in a fast paced environment, flexible, able to easily communicate with new people, eagerness to learn and develop their sales skills, desire to learn property management field.
Please respond with resume and cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers