favorite this postOffice Administrator, High-End Consulting Firm - $40s/Durhamhide this posting
compensation: Compensation will be in the $40s and commensurate with experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client, a boutique firm that provides consulting services to the pharmaceutical and other life sciences industries, is actively recruiting for a very sharp, flexible and can-do administrator for key role on its team.
This company, located in downtown Durham, has seen exponential growth. The future is very bright. This administrator will support 4 partners and be the "go-to" for all office support duties. Seek skilled juggler who enjoys a point-person role.
This is a highly professional, high expectations setting. Right candidate will bring a polished communication style and a "how-can-I-help?" work style.
Primary duties will include:
• Calendar and meeting coordination - strong Outlook skills are essential
• Partner support, including travel coordination
• Document and correspondence preparation
• Supplies, including vendor selection
• Interview scheduling
• Reception - managing guest visits/onsite interviews
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 3+ years in administrative support in a high expectations setting. MS Office/Outlook expertise and excellent business writing skills expected and required. In addition, we seek...
• a highly organized professional who, despite disruption, will deliver a quality work product on time and with exceptional attention to detail.
• a can-do professional who can work with minimal direction.
• a team player who is eager to assist others and contribute in broad ways.
• a superb communicator who will enjoy interacting with clients and, as a face/voice of the firm, will convey the highest degree of professionalism and service.
This is an immediate need and a Direct Hire opportunity. Compensation will be in the $40s and commensurate with experience.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers