Local Real Estate Development and Construction Company seeking a full-time Office Manager to assist growing company.
1. Book keeping - A/P, A/R, reports and bank reconciliation
2. Marketing - Create property flyers, run site date reports, create Power-Point marketing presentations, order for sale/for lease
3. Research - Research subject properties and create competition maps
4. Project Management - Create Contacts, keep track of project timelines, maintain insurance certificates and lien waivers.
5. Finance - Prepare loan draw/pay applications for projects
6. Property Management - Book keeping and insurance administration for leased properties.
7. Administration - Maintain office supplies, answer telephones, maintain Manager's contact database, maintain databases for
potential clients,send and receive correspondence, maintain/improve office/Dropbox filing systems.
1. College degree and 2-5 years of related work experience.
2. Organized, detail oriented and self-sufficient
3. Clerical and accounting principles and practices (construction accounting experience preferred)
4. Broad knowledge of Quickbooks, Microsoft Office Suite (Word Excel, Power Point), Microsoft Project, Microsoft Publisher,
Dropbox, Zipforms, social media
5. Candidate is willing to learn new processes and software.
6. Notary Public is a plus.
We will consider Full-Time or Part-Time,
Please send resume with cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for our business and please include three business references w/ salary requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers