Us: We're a fast growing, fast paced group that creates, curates and installs art for hospitality and healthcare around the world. We're always recruiting and are looking for Project Manager candidates to bring on in the near future.
You: Absurdly organized, great attention to detail and able to prioritize and juggle a long list of time-sensitive tasks. You've also got strong communication skills and excel at collaborating and coordinating with multiple parties to achieve success.
- Work as an integral part of the team to identify project needs and manage deliverables from internal departments through our custom database software
- Collaborate with the team to ensure artwork pricing, creation, curation and production adhere to the standards set by the company and the client
- Assist with emails, basic interactions and questions from clients, including the management of Salesforce contacts and tasks
- Working with internal departments to guide quote requests, art package development, samples and production orders through the system from start to finish
- Choosing and presenting frame and substrate options based on the client's art direction, budget and overall design aesthetic
- Creative problem solving to manage and resolve issues as they arise
Additional tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting notes
- Internal reporting
- Managing small or brand standard projects on your own
Skills and Experience:
- College degree strongly preferred
- Extremely organized, great attention to detail, able to prioritize a long list of time-sensitive tasks
- Strong communication skills and ability to coordinate across multiple parties
- Ability to stay calm and keep a positive attitude in high-pressure situations is necessary
- An interest in and skilled eye for art and interior design
- Experience working in a team environment
Preferred, but not required:
- Ability to work with Apple/Mac computers, Microsoft Excel, CRM/project management software
- Experience in project management
- Experience interpreting architectural floor plans, elevations and drawings
Please email your resume and letter of interest. No phone call or stop-ins. www.kalisher.com. Thanks!
EEO & Affirmative Action Statement:
Kalisher provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy relates to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, reduction of workforce and termination, compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all company-sponsored employee activities.
Provisions in applicable laws providing for bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity or age limitations will be adhered to by the company where appropriate.
As part of the company's equal employment opportunity policy, Kalisher will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers