Boer Brothers Heating and Cooling is a family owned business with a mission to create a refreshingly different experience within our industry that creates lifelong employees and clients. We believe that in order to achieve this, it requires a shared commitment to a shared set of beliefs: honesty, going the extra mile, clear/friendly communication, working as a team, caring for our community. Relationships are the foundation of our business.
We are looking to add to our Administrative Team.
Seeking a well-motivated & professional office dispatcher/team leader to join our team.
Advanced customer service skills.
People and Task Management Skills
Ability to multi-task
1. Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills
3. Computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
4. High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
5. Five years related experience and/or training in customer service, dispatching or project management or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
6. Ability to work successfully under pressures, complete task without supervision and the ability to dispatch a group of co-worker in
a timely manner.
*Bilingual is a plus
We offer the following benefits
• Industries top pay
• Holiday and vacation pay
• Year round work
• Contribution paid health insurance
• 401K with 50% match
• Dental, vision and life insurance
• Free gym membership
• Paternity leave
NO phone calls please. Email resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers