compensation: Pay commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Shipping and Receiving Coordinator position performs inventory management for incoming and outgoing company products and parts necessary to manufacturing of products. Additionally, label creation and database administration.
1. Completes incoming inspection testing, confirmation of certificate of conformance and reconciliation of receiving/purchase documentation.
2. Notifies and/or delivers incoming product to end user.
3. Completes daily receiving entries in computer system. Distributes to purchasing office for filing.
4. Manages raw material and critical supply inventories, including maintenance and cleaning of inventory area, inventory organization and racking, inventory cycle counting and reporting, monthly inventory accounting. Actual physical counts of raw material and tag controls required.
5. Responsible for managing all outbound shipments, including preparation of sequentially numbered paper work in software accounting system, management of packaging materials inventories, packaging of product to be shipped, and arrangement of transportation services. UPS/FedEx software is to be used effectively and understood for summary reporting on request.
6. Performs general housekeeping, maintenance and organization of the dock and inventory areas; includes hands-on cleaning and maintenance along with organization and interpersonal skills to coordinate with other department and outside waste disposal vendor.
7. Distributes documentation, including transfer of all original documents, to purchasing supervisor for distribution.
1. Must be computer literate
2. Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite
3. Able to email and communicate with customers on a professional level.
4. Strong organizational skills.
5. The ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
6. Completes all tasks and job requirements on or before deadlines set by manager.
Additional information about the position:
• Warehouse environment
• May be required to lift boxes up to 20lbs
• Hours- 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday -- Friday
• Background check required before offer letter sent
To Apply: Please reply to this ad and include/attach a current resume for review
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers