New brokerage in Durham looking for a BIC who is enthusiastic about starting from the ground floor of an exciting new firm geared towards empowering women in real estate. If you are an experienced broker looking for an opportunity to enhance your current business this may be a great fit. Currently, we are a handful of successful brokers looking for the right BIC to help manage and create a successful thriving environment of collaboration and communication.
Part time to start, can work from anywhere. Must be BIC eligible.
Duties of the BIC:
- Ensure all documentation for the RE Commission are updated and orderly
- Ensure the rules of the RE Commission are followed by all brokers.
- Ensure the brand is being used correctly as well as meeting all RE Commission guidelines.
- Proper retention and maintenance of records relating to transactions conducted by or on behalf of the firm
- Supervision of provisional brokers associated with or engaged on behalf of the firm
- Supervision of all licensees employed at the office for which he/she is broker-in-charge with respect to adherence to agency agreement and disclosure requirements
Required License or Certification:
- BIC eligible - currently a BIC or eligible for BIC status
- Current and active Broker's license
If you want to be a part of something bigger than a real estate firm and are ready for the challenge of starting something new this is an opportunity for you.
Ready to apply? Please reply with answers to these 3 questions:
1) What gets you excited about this position?
2) Why do you want to be a BIC?
3) What environment suits you best for success?
4) When are you available to start?
In the subject line, please use DURHAM BIC.
We look forward to hearing from you, thank you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers