Property Management Assistant needed for busy residential property management company in Chapel Hill.
Primary duties include:
- creating work orders from tenant submission, inspections, owner requests.
- email and telephone communications with vendors, owners and tenants
- processing invoices
- uploading photos, documents, filing as assigned
- maintaining systems for key tracking
- data management
Secondary duties may include:
- inspections of vacant and occupied properties including detailed written and photographic documentation of property condition
- collecting specific data from properties
- testing keys
Reliable vehicle a must! Must also be responsible, reliable, detail oriented, and able to change tasks and transition between duties quickly as assigned. Property Management experience preferred, but not required. Position requires individual initiative as well as teamwork depending on the task. M-F, $13.00/per hour, other benefits apply.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Indicate: Property Management Associate in your Re line. Please indicate why you are suited for the job. Please explain how and why you can work independently and as part of a team. We receive many resumes with each posting and would like you to differentiate yourself. Please, no phone calls.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers