HallKeen Management, is seeking a qualified, motivated and experienced property manager with affordable housing experience to oversee operations of 200 residential units in Pineville, North Carolina. The candidate must possess experience in Affordable Housing (Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program), including HUD policies and procedures, marketing, staff supervision, budgeting, variance reporting, regulatory reporting, leadership, customer service, etc., with an emphasis on marketing, tenant relation and retention. Responsible for oversight and overall care and maintenance of the property, including initial and annual income certifications, budget preparation and management of the site office, site staff, and subcontractors. The ideal candidate will have solid property management and supervisory experience, be highly organized and detail oriented, have affordable housing certification (or equivalent) and be comfortable meeting or exceeding deadlines. Position reports to the Regional Property Manager.
Dedication to providing a high quality living environment is a must.
Position responsibilities include, but not limited to (oversight of and hands on involvement):
• Update, organize and maintain all resident and maintenance files.
• Collect rents and make daily deposits.
• Enforce rent collection policy.
• Update, maintain and prepare various daily, weekly and quarterly reports and submit to regional manager and corporate office.
• Strategize, develop and implement marketing plan to reach target markets and ensure maximum occupancy.
• Review and ensure proper processing of all rental applications.
• Oversight of initial and annual income certifications on Tax Credit households.
• Supervise all site staff and inspect all staff work and provide direction.
• Coordinate staff schedules.
• Prepare annual budgets and meet or exceed budgeted lease renewal percentages on quarterly basis.
• Ensure 100% compliance with all Fair Housing regulations.
• Conduct annual apartment inspections and completely document and correct deficiencies.
• Prepare and submit monthly and annual reports to maintain compliance with the LIHTC program.
Qualified candidates should have a bachelor's degree and have a minimum of 4 years residential property management experience or equivalent, ARM (Accredited Resident Manager) designation or equivalent industry designations a plus. Candidate must possess previous experience with Affordable Housing programs including Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) and ideally should possess their real estate broker license. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel and knowledge of One-Site software is a plus.
If you are interested in applying or know someone to refer for the position please e-mail resume to Natasha Fryar at NFryar@Hallkeen.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers