Seeking a Property Manager for a bustling Raleigh property off Capital Boulevard. We are searching for someone that enjoys working in a fast paced environment and being constantly challenged.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Manage the collecting of rents and depositing procedures.
• Process applications and approve for leasing
• Manage all phases of paperwork and reporting procedures as assigned.
• Manage incoming/outgoing daily communications (emails, phones, mailings, etc.)
• Managing any tenant complaints, unusual occurrences or incidents.
• Walking move outs and move ins, as well as punching units
• Scheduling turn schedules and vendors
• Manage maintenance staff and contractors complete repairs.
• Responsible for specific tasks and overseeing special projects.
• Assist with Payroll and other employee issues as they arise.
• Abide by company policy regarding fair housing.
• Other duties as assigned from time to time.
• Position requires extensive mobility, such as: frequent inspections, resident leasing activities, climbing stairs, inspecting breezeways, etc.
• Self-motivated with upbeat attitude and strong work ethic
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
• Precise, thorough and attentive to detail
• Quick learner, catches on after first time
• Service-based attitude
• Concerned and committed about "doing things the right way" the first time
• Ability to focus on tasks and handle multiple projects at once
• Outstanding time management skills
• Exceptional organizational and computer skills.
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
• Ability to work with limited supervision.
• Quickbooks and Yieldstar experience is a plus!
• Paid holidays
• Vacation/Personal Leave
• Insurance: Medical, Dental
• 401 K
• Candidate Background Check
• Drug Test
If interested in this position, please respond with resume and cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer