Looking to get into somthing new! Plumbing, electric, hvac. (Louisburg)
available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekdays available weekends education completed: high school/GED
QR Code Link to This Post
Previous utilities worker looking for employment in the trades!
Im a hardworker with TONS of references, personal and professional alike!
Trying to achive more in hopes to sit for a plumbing test at some point, ive still got a lot to learn!
I was unfortunate enough to get let go with a large plumbing company from durham, for a minor infraction seemingly out of no where.
With a young growing family ive got to get back at it! Im hiring on back into utilities just to keep cash flow coming but Id like to keep that option open, as I feel it would benefit me in the future!
If your business is plumbing, hvac, or electrical and you need a hardworker whos willing to learn and get after it, if i can fill in on dig jobs for you as a 1099 employee, im willing and able to do whatever it takes to further myself as a licensed tradesman!
Below is my not so current resume! Thank you for your time!
Can efficiently, effectively, safely run the following equipment:
• Track hoe (various sizes, from mini, to 600.)
• Bobcat/skid steer (wheeled or tracked with various attachments)
• Medium sized Front-end loaders and backhoes.
• Dozer (though not enough seat time to fine grade, yet.)
• Directional bore rigs/Locator (Vermeer preferred)
Other skill sets:
• Can layout building footings, pipe runs for storm, h20, sewer, via blueprints and steak outs.
•Accurately able to: figure/calculate pipe run %.
• Quickly identifies and Determine cut / fill for finish grade using all building materials required.
• Effectively communicates tasks given to crew members and ensure a quality product. (Not bilingual)
• Familiar with safe digging practices and adheres to them.
• Can safely dig around force mains and other live utilities.
• Able to fuse poly pipe.
• Able to tap and purge h20, natural gas.
• Can keep records and bill for work completed.
• Free state military academy.
• United States ARMY
• OSHA 10
• Competent person on site
• Fred Smith company. June2017-
Utilities Foreman, Heavy equipment operator, pipe layer.
• Harnden group. 2015-2017 (Sewer,H20,Storm)
Lead pipe layer, Heavy equipment operator.
• Lineal industries. 2010 - 2015 (Natural gas and electric.)
Directional bore operator, Locator, Equipment operator. Pipe fitter/fuser.
• United States Army. 2005-2009 (Motor pool)
Hvac tech, Generator tech, Light and Heavy wheel mechanic.
** Phone number/contact information will be provided after initial contact. (Weeding out recruiters and staffing agencies.)
***No recruiters, or staffing agencies please!!!
****Any and all professional/personal references can be provided by request.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers