COFFEE DEMONSTRATOR/BRAND AMBASSADOR
QR Code Link to This Post
Joe Van Gogh is looking for a coffee demonstrator/brand ambassador for its Café Femenino Coffee products. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your coffee and hospitality savvy.
A successful coffee demonstrator/brand ambassador is responsible for engaging customers, promoting brand awareness and driving product sales through live featured product demonstrations. The ideal candidate understands the importance of sales and customer engagement while working in retail locations.
Coffee Demonstrator Responsibilities
• Host In-Store Events: Collect and transport all coffee brewing and promotional items to store location; liaison with store management on location and timing of demo; set-up table and products to promote; brew coffee onsite using manual pour over methods (Kalita Wave or Beehouse Dripper); serve sample coffee to shoppers; act as a "Brand Ambassador" by sharing the Café Femenino story to shoppers; break down demo site and leave store location in excellent condition.
• Be Reliable, Outgoing, Friendly: Arrive to stores on time; be courteous to managers, staff and customers; be responsible with company and store assets; complete paperwork in a timely manner. This is a great opportunity for a "people person" who is well organized and reliable.
• Engage Customers: Offer samples of coffee to encourage purchasing; understand and communicate the brand and product stories to consumers in a simple, compelling fashion. Previous customer service experience is desired but not required.
Coffee Demonstrator Details
• Primarily Weekends: Shifts are approximately four hours (not including travel) and primarily on Saturday and Sunday morning and early afternoon.
• Supplemental Income: This is a fun, easy way to earn extra money Rate: $50/demo.
• Flexibility: You decide which shift(s) suit you best and coordinate through demo manager.
• Great Training: You’ll be trained by an SCA-certified brewing professional and the Café Femenino brand manager
Check us out on Facebook and Instagram @CafeFemeninoCoffee and online at CafeFemeninoCoffee.com