cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof apartment w/d hookups carport private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
$200 Gift card if you are serious, have good credit and background and want to close it in 4-5 business days after first contact.
We are renting a 2 bed, 2 bath apartment in Cary. The locality is Windsor at Tryon Village (https://www.windsortryonvillage.com/). Lease is thorugh April 2020.
We are moving by end of August and the apartment is available for subleasing/lease takeover from 1st September. If you look at the apartment website the floor plan is B3 (https://www.windsortryonvillage.com/Floor-plans.aspx), however the rent we pay is significantly lower than stated.
Apartment is very spacious and is on second floor. The balcony faces a pond that has a fountain which runs all day long making it really picturesque. Balcony is spacious enough to spend good family time and have supper/tea/dinner outside. Being on the opposite side of parking spaces it is very private. Parking is open and free and there is no per apartment vehicle limit.
Apartment has all regular amenities like dishwasher, microwave, gym, pool etc. and is right next to green way trails to run/bike/hike as well as to multiple shopping complexes. Interstates are less than 5 minutes away.
Please note the following with reference to the apartment:-
1. Since we have lived here for over 3 years now we pay much lesser rent than a brand new lease. Our base rent is 1190 per month as compared to somewhere between 1458 - 1762 for a new lease. Since the lease would be transferred you would pay the same subsidized rent and would continue getting some benefit each time you renew.
2. Basic cable and high speed internet from spectrum is provided by the community. This adds $95 to base rent.
3. Valet trash service door to door pickup is provided as well and adds $25 to base rent.
4. Water Bill is paid along with rent and is based on usage.
5. So your monthly payments would be 1190 (base rent) + 95(cable + internet) + 25 (Valet Trash) + Water bill. This is still much lower than the base rent for a new lease.
6. When we move we would get the entire apartment professionally cleaned so that it is clean and ready for you.
7. The leasing department would do your background verification and that has some fee associated with it ($50). Besides other things your income should be 3 times the rent to qualify.
8. There is a minimal lease transfer fee which we would split.
There are a number of photographs on community web-site. Additionally we are attaching the actual current photographs to get an idea.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers