cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof furnished apartment w/d in unit no smoking carport private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
I have to move out of my apartment in late December and would love if someone could take over the lease or sublet until the lease expiration (May 31, 2020).
Here's what you need to know about it:
- Corner apartment -- tons of sunlight!
- Laundry in unit; free parking
- Spacious bedroom with 2 full closets, ceiling fan
- Conveniently located near UNC, UNC Hospital, Franklin Street-- right off the NS, T, A, G bus lines
- Close to I-40/15-501/Carrboro in case you need to leave Chapel Hill
- Plenty of supermarkets and pharmacies within a 5-minute drive
- Access to all amenities of the apartment complex: fully-stocked gym with free weights, machines, squat rack, basketball court, tennis court, pool
- Close to the beautiful Carolina North Forest -- perfect for running, hiking, exploring!
This is the ideal set-up if you are:
- Looking for short-term housing!
- An undergraduate student, a health professional doing a rotation, anyone doing an internship in the triangle, a couple!
- Start date is 1/1/2020. The lease expires May 31, 2020.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers