The Click Depot is a rapidly growing digital marketing and web design agency with locations in North Carolina and Florida. Our firm has provided digital marketing services to local and national businesses since 2007. We are currently looking for a Full Time Project Manager to add to our team.
The ideal candidate is a self-starting, enthusiastic, and driven professional, looking to further their own career and education with constant innovation. They are comfortable working in a telecommuting environment, and want to support company growth by confidently bringing new ideas and a unique perspective to each job. They are comfortable communicating with others in a team environment, and able to work directly with clients.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• Excellent project management and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
• Participation in team and client meetings
• Willingness to continue education/training in emerging areas.
• Experience in web and marketing project management preferred
• Experience SEO (Title, Descriptions, Alt, Header Tags, Video Optimization / SEM
Inbound Marketing / Social Media Marketing / Content Marketing
• Candidates should be prepared to show results of past work and performance metrics achieved.
• Proficiency in Backend Development, linux servers and security, Cpanel and wordpress.
• Overseeing Programming/Development/Quality Checking Web Design
Working with clients and communicating with Marketing & SEO manager, graphic designers, and client team to develop projects and meet deadlines.
o Includes: providing insight for design of online ads, landing pages, and ad messaging.
Working with sales and management to develop and improve prospecting, reporting, and proposal development tactics.
• Participation in strategy and concept development meetings.
• Project management, including time tracking, execution of milestones, and ongoing communication with clients.
• Managing planning and execution of seo, social media, search, and display advertising campaigns, including campaign setup, monitoring, reporting, analysis, optimization, budgeting, keyword and demographic research and targeting.
• Participates in company brainstorming sessions to identify new messaging, creative, and strategic opportunities for clients.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers